At Wotech company, we believe integrity, teamwork and a collaborative
approach are fundamental to our business success.
• Overseeing the production process and drawing up a production schedule.
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective, also updating and improving whenever and wherever possible.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
• Calculating and ensuring the availability of human and material resources needed.
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
• Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
• Maximise the factory's performance, while minimising any delays to ensure we meet deadlines
• Complete production planning phase and ensure everything is according to the plan set
• Supervise and handle all the job orders within the set time and operating budget
• Handle all the production team including job orders, work standards, processes flow, inspection...
The applicant must have meaningful experience in furniture design/engineering, high attention to detail, and strong leadership and communication skills. Sketching/drafting skills and CAD proficiency are a plus.
Preference is given to candidates with business/entrepreneurial experience.
Review order acknowledgments and monitor production progress; report to sales reps in weekly PM meetings.
Review technical drawings for accuracy and get factory and client’s approval of designs.
Oversee site measurements and installation of custom furniture as needed.
Conduct physical inspections of factories and furniture whenever possible.
Coordinate freight forwarders, warehouses, and local delivery companies to ensure orders are handled properly and delivered on time.
Coordinate service providers to correct mistakes/damages as quickly as possible.
Process claims/chargebacks against vendors as appropriate.
Initiate programs and operate CNC for best quality output.
Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings.
Work with designers and management to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintain a high level of production while maintaining quality.
Responding to quick turn-around orders.
Manage the overall daily production activities including (production planning, scheduling, quality assurance, budgeting, etc…)
Assess projects and resources requirements and demands.
Searching for new projects and arranging meetings with clients to present the company's products and previous works.
Building good relationships with both clients and senior consulting offices.
Coordination between the company and clients to ensure the suitability of the nature of the project to both parties.
Negotiate prices, payment terms and contract terms.
Follow up with the technical office in the factory to prepare the drawings required by the client.
Follow-up with the various departments and departments of the factory to meet customer requirements.
Follow up the supply and installation works at the sites.
Follow up on the completion of the collection procedures.
Preparing all reports related to the performance of work tasks.